La Gagère will be open to guests from France and beyond in 2021 from 3 May. Under which conditions is not yet known at this time.
In 2020, the measures against COVID-19 consisted of:
– Keeping as much distance as possible
– Face masks obliged in the shop, bar and reception
– 1 family / couple / person entering the bar and reception at the same time
– The showers and washbasins were alternately closed
– The sauna was unfortunately out of order
– The swimming pools were in use
For the reservation of camping pitches for 2021, adjusted conditions currently apply. Inquire about this by e-mail.
If your booked stay cannot take place in 2021 due to negative travel advice, we will cancel your stay and keep any down payment as credit.
We try to keep everyone who has made a reservation as well as possible informed of the developments. Unfortunately, the measures (in France) are often only announced at the last minute.